Rituals for Departure
This ritual is for you if you are looking for...
…a space in which your pain can be witnessed and acknowledged.
…a way to depart from each other as friends.
WHAT IS PART OF YOUR RITUAL?
Part I: The Story
Part II: The Forum
Part III: The Future
Why choose a ritual for departure?
Breakups are sad, uncomfortable, and difficult. Pushing aside the impact of them can lead to repressed anger and pain. Meeting a breakup openly, however, can empower and transform you in positive ways.
Get support from your community
Most breakups affect more people than just the people splitting up. Inviting friends and family into the process will make the impacts it has on everyone more transparent and help built a support network for you in difficult times.
Sometimes it can be hard to understand that a relationship has ended. A Ritual for Departure will help you find closure, and move on.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Choosing to create a ritual or a ceremony for a special moment in your life is an intimate and rich process. It requires trust between all parties to engage with what really matters to you.
That’s why we make sure that you are always on board with the process. We use the following steps for each ritual that we create, adapting it along the way to fully meet your needs.
1) Book a free 30 minute consultation down below. This way we can get to know each other and see if we should go on this journey together.
2) During the Intention-Call we help you find clarity on what this ritual means for you.
3) For the next call, we prepare a draft for your ritual. We get your impressions and take in your feedback.
4) We finalise the the ritual and send you a beautiful script for you to keep. We discuss practicalities for the ritual.
5) The ritual happens! If you wish us to be there, we will come and facilitate the ritual so you can have the best experience possible.
6) Two to three weeks after the ritual, we meet again to debrief your experience.
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT THEIR EXPERIENCE
Do you want to find closure and depart from each other in a meaningful way?
Then book a free first meeting now. We’ll happily answer your question and find out how a ritual can support you in this difficult moment.